IslamHouse is one of the biggest Islamic books libraries available in many languages on the internet. We at Smartech are honored to produce a bulk of their Arabic books library, to be available on their online web and mobile platforms.
A landing page has been designed and developed for downloading the “Qur’an word” Add-on.
“Qur’an Word” is a comprehensive software that insert Qur’an Tab in Microsoft Word to look for Ayahs quite rapidly and insert them easily in the Word documents using the elegant Hafs calligraphy.
Pioneering features of the Add-on, such as:
- Searching the Qur’an for selected words in documents quite rapidly.
- Automatic insertion of Ayahs by writing just the name of Surah and number of Ayahs, with their complete address and special Qur’anic parenthesis.
- Compatible with all Microsoft office versions (2007, 2010, and 2013,2016).
“Jelllow” is a motion graphics production studio. SMARTECH team designed their brand and visual identity (Logo, Theme, Co-Identity…), developed the website [jelllow.com] (responsive to web and mobile) that presents their portfolio of work, and managed its content to constantly show studio updates and latest creative art production.
Check out the website:
MP3Quran, Audio web portal and mobile app that aim to provide the holy Quran streaming for Muslim users around the world. It plays the Surahs of Quran by hundred reciters from over the Islamic world, with a light online streaming and advanced playing features.
Listen to MP3Quran on different platforms, here:
Ibn-Mahmoud Smart Books Library
“IbnMahmoud Library” is a web and mobile (on Google Play and Apple Store) based E-Library for Islamic books in Arabic and English, where you have access to one of the widest books collection in text and PDF formats for free.
The library of Sheikh ‘Abdullah bin Zaid Al Mahmoud al-Sharif “, head of the Islamic courts and religious affairs at the State of Qatar, a well-known Faqeeh in the Arabian Peninsula who issued fatwas include palliser to people during his age (like Fatwas of pilgrimage, divorce, insurance, etc.). He studied under number of leading Ulamaa’ Shari’a in Najd, Qatar and Al-Hijaz and served at the head of the judiciary in Qatar (since 1359 H – 1940 AD).
Sheikh Mahmoud was an orator who combined wisdom and jurisprudence in his speeches in Quran interpretation and the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice, and a man of letters who had rhetorical ability with memorizing poetry. He died in the city of Doha and was buried in Ramadan 1417 H corresponding to February 1997 AD.
You will enjoy the following features by using the app:
- Ease of use, with an elegant and attractive design (Book shelves or Tabular).
- Searching for any book using book title, author or translator.
- Searching the content of the books.
- Download and store the books in your device (mobile & tablets) in text and PDF formats.
- Reading books while turning pages like real books, with curl page animation effect.
- Ability to highlight the text, and adding notes to the downloaded books.
- Adding bookmarks, to continue reading where you left the book.
- Sharing abstract of the book or any highlighted parts of its content with your friends through Whatsapp, Email, SMS and Social Media Channels.
Download The library Now